the place where you can find my digital collages and altered art

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Beryl Cook and Lowell Herrero

Gek ben ik op de kunst van Beryl Cook en Lowell Herrero! Hun tekeningen van allerlei, maar vooral stevige dames spreken mij erg aan. Misschien omdat ik zelf ook niet één van de slanksten ben:) Hun tekeningen stromen over van humor en een beetje bloot gaan ze ook niet uit de weg;) Een paar jaar terug had ik deze dames als desktop wallpaper. Het water heb ik er zelf nu bijgemaakt, anders liepen ze wat vreemd op het droge:) deze prachtige oude dames!!


Breng eens een bezoekje aan Beryl Cook en Lowell Herrero




I admire the art of Beryl Cook and Lowell Herrero, it's just fun to look at their ladies. Maybe I like it so much because I'm not slim either :) A few years ago I had these beautiful old ladies as my desktop wallpaper. The water I made just for now.
For more Beryl Cook and Lowell Herrero art, take a look at their sites.

4 comments:

  1. ben allang gek op dikke dames in de kunst, om dezelfde redenen als jij. Botero schilderde mooie, en deze vond ik in een galerijtje in Spanje. Ze zijn van Sabala
    http://www.galeriacyprus.com/Web-JoyfulArt/Web-Sabala/index-Sabala.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. :):) Ik ben wezen kijken Maxentia! Ook erg mooi , die dames van Sabala .Ik kende ze niet !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a little heads up that these two ladies weren't painted by Beryl Cook, but Lowell Herrero. The painting is called "Judy & Marge".

    Also - there is another fabulous collection of Beryl Cook tubes here if you are interested:

    http://serenity-arts.net/phyllis/bc/index.htm

    Regards,

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Linda, I really didn't know and I changed It right away !!
    I visited Lowell Herrero's page and I love al the art he makes!!!
    Also thank you for the link with Beryl Cook Tubes .. Fantastic !!

    ReplyDelete