the place where you can find my digital collages and altered art

Monday, June 05, 2006

Awards I received....

1 march 2010

Dank je wel Inge voor deze award en ik ben er heel blij mee!



 20 feb 2010

Thank you so much Mamie for this lovely award! I feel very honored!



22 okt 2009

Thank you Marsha for the "Best Blog Award".
I'm very happy with it:)

I can't choose a few favorite blogs :) See my blogroll, all favorites ! I can't make a choice!

18 okt 2009

Thank you so much Petra! Click on award to visit Petra's site.Now I have to choose blogs but that's hard so my advice "visit my blogroll for gorgeous blogs"



.........................................................................................................
Thank you Lea for giving me this award ! You really made my day :) Visit Lea's Papercrafting Photo blog HERE . Her mini books are so beautiful !!


Here is the scoop:
1) Select 5 blogs who deserve the award for their creativity, interest and design and their contribution to the blogging community irrespective of language.
2) Each award must name the author and a link to their blog so that others may visit their blog.
3) Each award winner must show the award and put the name and link of the person they received it from.
4) The award winner and the person who awarded it must show a link to the “Arte Y Pico” blog so that others will know the origin of the award.

There are so many blogs I love to visit . I can't choose 5 !

.................................................................................................



Dank je wel Marleen voor deze mooie award ! Een hele eer om te krijgen en ik ben er dan ook heel blij mee...


 Thank you ROC!!





No comments:

Post a Comment